Lifetime Bonus Guarantee and Risk Free $25 Bet

Monday, March 25, 2013

The New Cleveland Browns?

  According to ESPN Cleveland last week Jimmy Haslem committed to changing not only the Brown's uniforms in 2015 but also every facet of the team's marketing brand.
 
  I was born and raised a Buckeyes and Brown's fan so growing up I received large spoon fulls of tradition. I can hear my Father screaming "If they as so much change anything I'm done!" And while I understand the importance of tradition and being proud of the teams history, I'm in complete agreement on this one. Sorry Dad.

  Tradition has got us no where. In the last 20 years tradition has got us one playoff win. It sure did not stop and talk Art out of moving the team in the middle of the night. It never intervened when the organization drafted ten first round busts nor has it ever lured the big time free agents.

 I am proud of The Browns history but  I want to be proud of The Browns now! And if changing the logo, adopting new colors and modern uniforms, even putting a dome over the stadium leads to a winning atmosphere then the sooner the better.

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&post_id=14911

 

No comments:

Post a Comment